Online & Tape Submission Policy
- Ken Lindner & Associates only accepts DVDs for mail in submissions. We also accept links: please email to submissions at klateam dot com.
- Please do not send Beta SX (yellow case), Beta, VHS, Digital Beta, DV, mini DV, SVHS, VHS-C, 3/4″ Umatic, Hi-8, or Digital 8. WE DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TAPE FORMATS.
- Please remember that KLA represents on-air broadcast and host talent as well as top-level news and programming executives & producers. We will not accept theatrical, commercial, radio, or children’s submissions.
- Package your DVD carefully to avoid damage in shipment. Always label the package with your name, address, and telephone number. KLA is not responsible for lost, damaged, or misdirected tapes.
- All submitted material(s) will not be returned unless sender provides an addressed return envelope with the appropriate postage.
Please address your submission to the “KLA Team.” Addressing materials to a specific agent will limit the viewing of your tape to that specific agent.
We generally require seven to ten days to view and evaluate a tape. We look forward to viewing your work!